THANKS ...Wounded ENDLESS WAIT




!!!THANKS !!!

But I don't deserve selfish , self-centered decision by You.

The love I got for you ,

The Wound I got in this ,

Seems like to remain for ever.

You were true I should not wait for you,

But now I can not wait for any...,

As now I can not be true.

If ever I come out of this depressive loop ,

Need to find , Answers to Questions ,

Else they go un-answered , with me.

Before I go Off-Stage ,Listen ... ,

LOVE IS NOT TO GET IT ,
but
TO SET IT FREE .

I only help , you to avoid wrong steps , You were in ,

And ask you to walk with me upto  ,
Where our paths go different way .

But look what you did to me!!!

Now sitting along the sidelines ,can't stop ,Thinking
I never deserve this fate ,

WOUNDED , TORTURED ,  ALONE
!!!Endless Wait!!!
WAITING FOR  FOREVER


~ Shakreia